Pollution Control Specialists is a full service Distributor/Rep of Industrial Air Filtration Products. Pollution Control Specialists (PCS) offers complete turnkey systems that start with a free site survey of a facility and ends with a successfully executed project.
We also offer after sales service/preventative maintenance programs, parts and replacement filters. We not only feel that we are the best in Southern California, we can back it up. Ask us about a plant tour at one of our customer's sites, or for our referral list. We will gladly provide it for you.
The following procedures are used by Pollution Control Specialists when working with a customer to solve their Air Quality Problem.
- Free site survey of customer's facility.
- Evaluation of customer's process and source of air contaminant.
- Evaluation of air contaminant itself.
- Determine best location for Air Filtration Device/System.
- Measure duct runs, size of capture hoods etc.
- Determine whether or not City or Air Quality Permits will be required.
- Size, Design and Engineer recommended Air Filtration System.
- Create Proposal, Drawings, Literature and other support material for customer review and approval.
- Presentation of Proposal and recommendations at customer's facility.
Post Order Process
- Once the order is accepted, equipment is placed on order and another visit to the site for field measurements are taken for installation.
- Permit Process (if applicable) begins
- Equipment is delivered and installed.
- System is started up by Factory Trained Personnel.